We get to introduce you to you an amazing automation tool called Repurpose. In today’s episode, you will learn how ‘Repurpose’ liberates entrepreneurs away from reinventing the wheel so they can spend more time and money inefficiently– while growing your business or personal brand.
We hear the creator of Repurpose Hani Mourra-who is also a Software Engineer and the creator Simple Podcast Press, Simple Social Press, and Simple Video Press (automation tools designed to automate converting, publishing, and distributing your podcasts and live broadcast).
Matthew and Hani discuss:
- Hani’s snapshot of what’s keeping him busy in recent months
- His story about what inspired him and made him create such brilliant and helpful automation tools like ‘Repurpose’
- Hani’s recommendations like things we need to consider when opting to automate a certain task or a process:
- He asks what’s going to help your business in a long-term vs. how much time you will spend upfront doing it yourself
- Make a list of the things you do, you want to do and you can’t do and shouldn’t be doing and put a value to it
- If you’re starting and you’re small- don’t worry much about automation. Get your process documented so it’ll be easier when you get things automated