Welcome to Hardcore MBA
Thank you so much for being part of our show! It means the world to us and our listeners that you are investing your time with us and adding massive value to the world.
Spread the word?
Could you do us a big kick start to making your interview a success? It only takes 3 minutes, and would mean the world to my team and me!
We work very hard on our podcast and want to reach and help as many people as possible.
If you subscribe and write a podcast review you will significantly help us add more value to more people and I will be forever grateful. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/id949330315?mt=2
1. Will you take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you personally?
2. What are you currently working on that inspires you? (2-5 minutes)
3. What is your big WHY? (2-5 minutes)
4. What are your daily habits that make you successful? (2-5 minutes)
5. What do you do when life hits you in the head with a brick? (2-4 minutes)
6. What current trends are you seeing in your industry? (1-3 minutes)
7. How are you currently outsourcing and what do you find works well? Challenges? (2-5 minutes)
8. What software/hardware do you use to run your business that you recommend? (1-3 minutes)
9. What is your favorite book and why is it your favourite book? (2-4 minutes)
10. What entrepreneur really inspires you and what about them inspires you? (1-3 minutes)
11. Where are you in 3 years?
12. Where can people get more information about you?
Avg. Allotted time: 30-45 minutes
NOTE: Erlend may ask additional questions to help add more depth and personality to interview.
How The Interview Works
1. The interview will be held over Skype Video.
2. Please add erlendbakke to your Skype by choosing Contacts > Add Contact then type in erlendbakke and Erlend Bakke located in Oslo
will come up. Click add 🙂
3. Erlend will call you via skype at your allotted time.
4. If you do not have Skype please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a phone number you can be reached on.
Recording: By participating in the Hardcore MBA Podcast interview, you agree to allow 3sixty Ltd. to record, distribute and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Hardcore MBA to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and all other public distribution.
After the Interview
Once the interview is over, our production guru´s will enhance, clip and edit your awesome message together and make it ready for publication.
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for this to happen. We will email you before the episode is published so you can prepare to share the episode via:
- your email list
- social media
- please also subscribe and review our podcast so we reach even more people https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/id949330315?mt=2