This week’s episode will surely tickle your mind! We present to you a spectacular guest, Ishita Gupta- a business breakthrough strategist, business coach, and a renowned speaker who is also the founder of Fear.less digital magazine (a publication that has profiled hundreds of authors, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders on how they’ve overcome fear).
Today, Ishita helps entrepreneurs get the confidence they need to run their businesses. Her programs help business owners lay foundations to make money, create systems to increase productivity, sell with confidence, and do high-impact marketing that gets results.
In this episode, Matthew and Ishita discuss:
- What has Ishita been doing?
- Whom she’s been working with?
- How she’s been helping people?
- Her view about the importance of developing resistance to fear and reconciling self- doubt.
- How writing everything down helps (especially when you are at rock bottom)Show notes:
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- Don’t forget to grab the Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- Check out of course Ishita Gupta’s website: http://ishitagupta.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you