If you are motivated but constantly thinking about what’s in it for you. Sometimes, that can drag your motivation down.
Ask yourself: How can I contribute more to my employees? How can I contribute more to my clients? What more can I do to other people?
That, in itself, becomes Motivation.
In 2010, oftentimes, I remember just lying in bed, not wanting to get up. I’ve been at that level where I don’t want to get up and not wanting to leave my apartment.
When you get to this point when your brain is dominating your emotion and your body, just get up! Move and don’t think about it. Just moving your body will change your state. Walk around, do something. Acknowledge yourself.
Consider spending most of your time with people that are happy, makes you smile and makes you feel good and eliminate everyone else.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you