This week’s episode is truly remarkable!
Introducing our guest, Kare Anderson- a brilliant TED talk speaker, an Emmy – winning former NBC and Wall Street Journal reporter and a columnist who writes mostly about behavioral research-based ways to become more deeply connected to people that could be a potential ally in achieving a common goal. Kare basically helps organization and individuals succeed practicing highly and effective collaborative principles.
In this episode, Matthew and Kare discuss:
- Kare’s snapshots of her recent months
- What’s keeping her excited recently
- Talked about benefits of cultivating unexpected ally around sweet spots of shared interests
- Kare believing in the power of specificity as a powerful stuff in connecting to new people around
- Mutuality mindset: a mindset that realizes where could be that connection that we could grow exploring common connections
- About collaboration as simply having a tight-knit connection with one other not necessarily working on the same project but helping in one way or another
- Kare’s overall perspectives and beliefs when it comes to working with other people in a most collaborative way, getting deep connections, forming allies that benefit both parties
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- Don’t forget to grab the Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- Check out of course Kare Anderson’s: say it better website
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you