It’s that time of the year again. You either grow new habits or stop the bad ones.
It’s all about the Compound Effect, that’s how life works.
Focus and allocate time each day moving towards what you want to achieve. There is no easy way to achieve anything. The daily path is the easy way because all you need to do is set aside a little bit of time to make something happen.
For me, I started to work on my Youtube videos and to make it better, I’m doing it on a daily basis, I’m compounding the effect of public speaking. My perspective is long term, which for some people might be a problem. Say ‘this is something that I want to do on a daily basis’ instead of asking ‘what do I get out of this in a week, in a month or even a year’.
For our body, get enough sleep, you’ll notice that you’ll show up nicer to people and make better decisions.
Life isn’t always generous in terms of structure but it’s more about asking yourself what you can do and how you can fit it.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you