Let’s hear from Derek Doepker in this week’s podcast episode and learn his book marketing finesse.
Derek will teach a couple of tips as to how should authors deal with failures while keeping their book still smashing online!
Derek, by the way, is a rock guitar player with a degree in music composition turned a “rock-star trainer” in the fields of personal development, authorship, business, and communication. With a diverse background, some have called him “a modern-day millennial renaissance man.”
In this episode, Matthew and Derek discuss:
- What’s keeping Derek excited recently?
- Derek’s interests especially in getting deeply involved with people in a workshop environment, learning the neuroscience of creating habits and working a lot on deeper behavioral things
- And helping people by giving a practical path to be effective in their thinking- resolving inner conflicts
- Derek’s books and what inspired him to write those books
- The importance of having the right mindset, developing a habit that would help you realize your goals, being innovative- creating a great book and really keep the momentum after launching it
- The best strategies and practices of a successful author- keeping the momentum up and running
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- Don’t forget to grab the Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- Check out of course Derek’s’ website: http://derekdoepker.com
- Also grab a copy of Derek’s books: http://derekdoepker.com/booklist/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business:http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you