In this episode of Hardcore MBA, Matthew Turner (author of The Successful Mistake), talks to John Nemo, the author of Amazon #1 bestselling book ‘LinkedIn Riches’.
In this episode, Matthew and John discuss:
- How John had a good day job but quit in 2012 because he wanted to be an entrepreneur.
- What John has been focusing on these past 2-3 months, which is automating his entrepreneurial efforts by using webinars, podcasts, blogs and online courses.
- How John linked himself through LinkedIn to New York Times Bestselling Author Chris Brogan, resulting in big growth for his business.
- How John’s uses LinkedIn to connect with experts like Chris, how he puts the value to his skillsets, and how he satisfies the needs of his clients — including the time he won a $10,000 contract in 14 seconds.
John Nemo is able to masterfully tap into LinkedIn as a reputation management platform instead of its traditional use of being a resume management platform (monetizing his business relationships for himself and for his clients at the same time).
This interview is packed with valuable tips and information from John Nemo, which the Hardcore MBA audience should not miss!
- For Hardcore MBA Podcast and to view Matthew Turner’s interview of John Nemo and other interviews of experts, click: http://hardcoremba.com/
- To get yourself a copy of John Nemo’s Amazon bestselling book, “LinkedIn Riches”, click: https://www.amazon.com/LinkedIn-Riches-Business-Sales-Marketing-ebook/dp/B00J38OUAQ
- For John Nemo products including a free copy of his bestselling book, “LinkedIn Riches”, The LinkedIn Course, LinkedIn Riches, and Webinars at Work click: http://linkedinriches.com/
- To view the Youtube video of Chris Brogan’s Interview on LinkedIn with John Nemo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQJr3S7FKQ
- To view “Send it in, Jerome!” video on Youtube, click: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEhlNcaDPz8
- For more details on LinMailPro, click: https://www.linmailpro.com/
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: successfulmistake.com/hardcore
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://youwillneverworkagain.com/
- This podcast is brought to you by www.mroutsource.com – outsourcing to the Philippines done for you.