Writing is never an easy task. It’s time-consuming and brain draining!
Worse, things tend to happen when you’re not sure of the right things to do in the first place, to learn the secrets to becoming an iconic writer with our guest today, Aaron Orendorff – the founder of Iconic Content.
Aaron is also the editor in chief of Shopify Plus, a content strategist, freelance copywriter, and a regular contributor to Mashable, Fast Company, Business Insider and more.
Matthew and Aaron discuss:
- Aaron’s quick snapshot of what’s keeping him busy in recent months.
- Aaron’s strange backstory about how he landed in this career and what inspired him to love this craft so much.
- The do’s and don’ts in writing articles and dealing with different publishers like 1.Do always send a complete article 2.Don’t give the editor extra work 3.Do your best to make it timely (at least popular) 4.Look at what’s trending and use a little spin to it
- Aaron’s recommended strategies for copywriting, blogging or guest posting
- More principles and perspectives from the man behind Iconic Contents- as he saves the world from bad contents
- Learn more about Aaron Orendorff @ http://iconicontent.com
- You can also visit his blogs site: http://iconicontent.com/blog/
- Please check out also our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- Don’t forget to grab the Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsource.com – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you