Erlend discovered Outsourcing to the Philippines when he was doing 360 photography and his arms were hurting, needed help but couldn’t afford to hire in Norway. So, he started an Ad on a Filipino website, got 30 applicants and about 5 passed. Eventually, Erlend hired 1 guy who happens to be his current business partner. He then hired his first VA Regina Evangelista, who is still his business partner in Mr. Outsource, a business processing company.
Why outsource to the Philippines? I find Filipinos to be loyal, transparent, and hard workers. Here are some of the things to consider:
- Be quite sensitive and not harsh or demanding
- Make sure they understand the task
- Add value to them by giving them training
- Listen to their needs
But, if you do things slowly, take the time, be patient and vision of having a loyal partner for years to come, outsourcing to the Philippines can be really good, it will be a big advantage for you and your business. Once you have a good employee, they will find others for you. Outsourcing to the Philippines can save you thousands of your time in a year.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you