Yin and Yang.
I try to control things that I can influence. There is no point in worrying about the things that you can’t control. But what can you control?
When I wake up, the day’s outcome should be favorable. I try not to judge whatever happens to me– may it be good or bad. You can control your actions, your training program and how you react to things.
I believe I can add value if I can focus on things that I can influence. Never judge good things and bad things because sometimes good things are bad things and bad things are good things, you’ll never know. As for chaos, it is accepting that life has it but you can always find peace within.
Find peace through these habits:
1. A slow walk in the forest
2. Hang out with friends
4. Buy something old and fix it.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you