What you’ll learn from this week’s episode is promising! We get to hear a lot of propitious insights from the renowned 3-time author, speaker, strategist, and host of the podcast, Scale to Success. He is also the star of the new TV show Startup Relaunch- Mr.Frank Bria. He shared about what is scaling and how it will help entrepreneurs become successful in their line of business without compromising the lifestyle they want and still enjoy most of their time!
Matthew and Frank discuss:
- What’s keeping Frank busy these days and his progress in his efforts in promoting scaling
- Scaling and how important it is to do when it comes to business
- The two big mistakes entrepreneurs usually commit when it comes to scaling their operation
- The 5 building blocks to build a program if you develop any service related business.
- His perspective about delivering value to clients through this combination he calls “SAM” – Skills, Accountability and mentorship model
- Check out Frank Bria’s website http://frankbria.com/
- And don’t forget to grab a copy of his books: check them out @ http://frankbria.com/books/
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you