If you have a team and working on a project, don’t have enough time to make things happen, this one technique called “The Daily Update” will save you from being bogged down with micromanagement.
Erlend has been using this for 7 years and receiving weekly emails.
Erlend has delegated 90% of his tasks focusing on tasks that he likes and not on those that he doesn’t have to do.
Some of the highlights of “The Daily Update”:
1. What did I do today? – for accountability
2. Challenges that I’ve encountered – things that need to be worked on
3. Questions I have for you – helps empower and delegate team members.
This is a great tool for micromanagement and accountability.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you