In 2017, programmers are an integral part of the business. If your competitor is building a better platform than you have, then you might be outcompeted by them.
The benefit of building tech and software into your business is that you can operate more efficiently.
How do you choose a good programmer?
– pre-sell what you are going to do
– use a low-end programmer
When you are hiring, you need to be a person everyone would want to work with
Come to the office with energy, smile, use their name, listen to what they have to say, encourage them to do great work by focusing on what they do, subtlely comment on where they need to improve.
In a nutshell, what do programmers want?
- Be specific on what technology you meant to do
- Sometimes, they just can’t be bothered
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you