In this episode of Hardcore MBA, Matthew Turner (author of The Successful Mistake) talks to webinar specialist, author, and consultant Jon Schumacher, who have done more than 300 webinars live.
Matthew and Jon discuss:
- Partnership with Cody Lister on launching the program Client Mint, LLC., helping Coaches closing deals with high-end clients using automation such as Evergreen Webinar and Facebook Advertising
- Why are webinars so good?
- Jon’s journey in the Healthtech led him to discover the greatness of Online Marketing, Google Hangouts, Joint venture webinars, Online Summits
- What is Evergreen Webinars?
- 80/20 Rule in Webinar
- Common webinar mistakes
- Dos and Don’ts on Scripting your presentation
- How we built an insanely Successful High-Ticket Coaching Business In Less Than Six Months https://player.vimeo.com/video/232559459
- For more information on Jon Schumacher check out:
- Website: https://www.jonschumacher.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonschumacher/
- Twitter: @Jon_Schumacher
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
This podcast is brought to you by www.mroutsource.com – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you.