This week on Hardcore MBA we have another star of TV’s The Apprentice (you might remember that I previously chatted with winner Mark Wright). But Bianca Miller was already a top-notch entrepreneur before turning up with Lord Sugar, having started her first business as a dance teacher at the tender age of 12, and had already successfully started her personal branding consultancy before pitching her nude tights business to a national audience.
In the podcast, Bianca and I discuss:
- The path through university, HR, and recruitment that Bianca took before her personal branding business took off.
- The importance of personal branding for helping employees to demonstrate their skills and earn the promotions they deserve.
- Why you need to be patient enough to play the long game when trying to break into corporate consulting.
- How to match your personal style to the industry you’re in while still allowing room for creativity.
- And how to get a business started on the internet before branching out into physical stores.
Bianca is a bubbly, vivacious young woman who was a pleasure to talk to, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy listening to the podcast and picking up some of her great tips and tricks just as much as I enjoyed doing the interview. After you’ve taken a listen, don’t forget to check out Bianca’s personal branding consultancy, her range of nude tights (not just for women, as we learned in the podcast!), and her personal website.