In this episode of Hardcore MBA Matthew Turner, author of The Successful Mistake talks to the “Content Marketing Master” Ryan Hanley, author of Content Warfare: How to find your audience, tell your story and win the battle for attention online.
In this interview, the importance of having yourself or product be felt in the Social Media, is of great relevance to your success. But a good content is imperative to connect to the right audience. And always bear in mind that your Customer experience has to match the Customer expectation. Be Incredibly Valuable: Educate, Entertain, Inspire
- How Ryan started as an independent insurance agent from traditional sales method to digital marketing, using LinkedIn in 2008-2009 wherein he realized the need for valuable Content, wrote blogs about insurance to help, from a 12-person agency, generating 90-100 new inbound opportunities every month.
- Why is content marketing is important?
- What are the mistakes people make in Content Marketing?
- The high importance of micro connection moments in Social Media
“What you put out in the world is what you get back in return.” Ryan Hanley
- Paul Tagliabue, the logic why a Major League Player tosses a ball into the stands
- Read “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook” by Gary Veynerchuck
- Ryan Hanley’s
- Book: http://amzn.to/1LcyHcg (Content Warfare: How to find your audience, tell your story and win the battle for attention online)
- He also wrote a book ryanhanley.com wherein he also did consultancy and speaking engagements.
- He moved to http://www.trustedchoice.com/, the marketing arm for 27,000 independent insurance agencies across the Unites States
- Also created a Digital Insurance Marketing Publication, Agency Nation – https://www.agencynation.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanhanley/
- Instagram: @ryan_hanley
- Twitter: @ryan_hanley
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: successfulmistake.com/hardcore
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business:http://youwillneverworkagain.com/
- This podcast is brought to you by www.mroutsource.com – outsourcing to the Philippines done for you.
Wow great job getting Dan to do an interview with you! He is the mentor to Dan Lok, an entrepreneur from Vancouver whom I have come to know quite well. Dan (Lok) talks about the impact Dan Pena had on his life all the time. Now I know why!
You mentioned Napoleon Hill and Outwitting book, you wanted to continue but you were interrupted by Dan, what did you want to say?