This week’s episode is about ConvertKit and how the team rolled up their sleeves to help bloggers with their simple (but powerful) email marketing tool. We get to hear from the genius behind ConvertKit- Mr. Nathan Barry who is also the author of the books “The App Design Handbook”,“Designing Web Applications” and “Authority”.
Matthew and Nathan discussed:
- Nathan’s’ story about his successful journey from designing applications to writing books to founding ConvertKit
- How ConvertKit works and how it simplifies email automation for bloggers
- The big mistakes people make when setting up and growing their list/funnel
- Nathan’s recommendations as to how to be successful in email marketing using automation
- His perspective about how an email automation platform for email marketing would impact your business or personal brand
- Check out our website http://bit.ly/hardcoremba
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- Check out Nathan Barry’s website http://nathanbarry.com/ and the official website of ConvertKit: https://convertkit.com/.
- And don’t forget to grab a copy of his books “The App Design Handbook”, “Designing Web Applications” and “Authority”.http://nathanbarry.com/books/
- Also, visit https://chrisguillebeau.com/ and check out his book $100 Start-Up
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you