The type of confidence people think to succeed is very different from the type of confidence you should have to actually succeed.
When starting a business, you have to believe in yourself but not limited to not making mistakes. If you feel very confident in a wrong way, expect that you will fail a bunch.
In 2010, all I cared about was how much money I make and how I can impress other people, which is a recipe for disaster, especially for entrepreneurs.
If you are an entrepreneur and embarrassed to fail, that will take away your confidence.
So, if you’re not confident now, do little tasks at a time. Start with public speaking, maybe ask a question when you attend some Talk. Pat yourself on the back as a reward.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you