Since this interview was recorded the world has changed a lot. Learning how to master and rationalize your fears is more important now than it has been since the financial crisis of 2008.
To understand why social distancing is so important I highly recommend reading this article: https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca
Tormod Granheim is an explorer, photographer, and motivational speaker. He is also well known for climbing Mount Everest in a day and skiing down the north face of the mountain. His Swedish companion lost his life during the descent.
As an entrepreneur, we are all explorers and often going into the unknown. We can learn a lot from explorers on how they prepare, visualize and execute their plans.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tormod_granheim
- Instagram: tormod_granheim
- Website: http://tormodgranheim.com/
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you
Wow great job getting Dan to do an interview with you! He is the mentor to Dan Lok, an entrepreneur from Vancouver whom I have come to know quite well. Dan (Lok) talks about the impact Dan Pena had on his life all the time. Now I know why!
You mentioned Napoleon Hill and Outwitting book, you wanted to continue but you were interrupted by Dan, what did you want to say?