“In the market, when everyone else is a bull, you should be a bear – and vice versa. If people are selling, you should be buying; and if they’re buying you should be selling”
On this week’s Hardcore MBA we have Nick Ruiz, who runs Alpha Home Flipping, to tell you all about how to make a surefire Nick and I discuss:
- The importance of persistence and overcoming the challenges you’ll face in anything you do.
- How Nick got started in property – and why you shouldn’t necessarily follow his lead.
- How the financial crash of 2008 brought Nick’s business to his knees – and how he got up and started again.
- The three best ways to invest in real estate and make big profits with a little bit of hard work.
- And the key skills you need to practice to succeed in this industry.
Nick has been working in the property business for years now, felt his own way forward from the beginning, and now shares his lessons with others so that you don’t have to make the same mistakes he did. Property is always going to be in demand, and despite occasional ups-and-downs, it continues to be one of the safest bets out there for investing your money. So take a listen to this week’s podcast, absorb Nick’s wisdom, and then check out his website, Alpha Home Flipping, and his Instagram account to see some examples of the kind of houses he works with.
Have you had experiences in the property market, positive or negative? Do you have anything you can share with others to help them in their own journey? Then let us know in the comments below!