This week’s episode talks about brilliant entrepreneurship hacks! Our guest Jon Nastor uncovers new and replicable hacks that help you become a star entrepreneur. Jon Nastor is the author of Hack the Entrepreneur: How to Stop Procrastinating, Build a Business, and Do Work That Matters.
Jon teaches you how to have an entrepreneurial mindset, outline the right framework, find your focus, get more done in less time and begin to accomplish your goals.
Matthew and Jon discuss:
- Jon’s’ story about his journey behind how he came up with the entrepreneurial hacks he shared with his audience
- His influences and motivations in advocating smart and successful entrepreneurship
- The wrong mindset and wrong practices of entrepreneurs when it comes to growing their business
- John’s recommended hacks: the 3 hottest rules: Think big, start small, act fast
- Being decisive
- Defining your twenty (20)- 20% of efforts you need to do to get results
- More principles and perspectives about how should an entrepreneur act and think. How they should be practiced in achieving a certain level of success
- Check out Jon Nastor’s website https://www.entrepreneur.com/author/jon-nastor
- Grab a copy of his bestselling book:https://hacktheentrepreneur.com/book/
- Please check out also our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- Don’t forget to grab the Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsource.com – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you
Wow great job getting Dan to do an interview with you! He is the mentor to Dan Lok, an entrepreneur from Vancouver whom I have come to know quite well. Dan (Lok) talks about the impact Dan Pena had on his life all the time. Now I know why!
You mentioned Napoleon Hill and Outwitting book, you wanted to continue but you were interrupted by Dan, what did you want to say?