In this episode of Hardcore MBA, Matthew Turner (author of The Successful Mistake) talks to Personal Development Coach, Writer, and Speaker, Kingsley Grant.
In this interview, Kingsley and Matthew agreed on the fact that if you are overly stressed in one area of your life, it has a knock-on effect on the rest. This explains how you can become short-tempered towards your family, work-out less, and eat rubbish when you are extremely stressed at work. Hence, you must strike a Balanced Lifestyle.
You must train your mind to remind you of the good things you have done in life. The mind is an incredible instrument because it can transform how you think of yourself and how you feel about yourself.
Matthew and Kingsley discuss:
- How people’s lives become unbalanced, which results in the feeling of overwhelm
- What is your WHY?
- The 5 Domains of Life (these must be considered to help achieve a balanced lifestyle)
- Figuring out your own Story (and how to not conform to everyone else’s)
- How being productive leads to accountability
- For more information on Kingsley Grant check out:
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://youwillneverworkagain.com/
This podcast is brought to you by www.mroutsource.com – outsourcing to the Philippines done for you.