Your prosperity will sparkle as a light of expectation and motivate numbers you can’t add up to. Move individuals to get things done for themselves. Inspire individuals to have an independent mind. Our central need is somebody who will motivate us to be what we realize we could be.
Magnus Walker, nicknamed the Urban Outlaw, is a British fashion designer and car collector. Magnus despite not having higher education, left everyone surprised with the number of Porsche’s he has now. Magnus reached his goals according to how he wanted it to be, his main point of achieving your goals is; “you need to listen to your gut, you need to do what you think is right and have faith”.
Inspired by Magnus for he’s a big Porsche fan as well. You don’t need to explain or justify your feelings to anyone, just trust your own inner guidance, it knows best. reaching your goals, whatever that is helps you achieve it accordingly if you follow your guts and get inspired at the same time.
If you’re interested in how Magnus got all of his collections with his intuition, here’s a podcast for you.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you
Wow great job getting Dan to do an interview with you! He is the mentor to Dan Lok, an entrepreneur from Vancouver whom I have come to know quite well. Dan (Lok) talks about the impact Dan Pena had on his life all the time. Now I know why!
You mentioned Napoleon Hill and Outwitting book, you wanted to continue but you were interrupted by Dan, what did you want to say?