In this episode of Hardcore MBA, Matthew Turner (author of The Successful Mistake) talks to Jamie Stenhouse: founder of Marketing Titans Agency, a company that helps other entrepreneurs get to where they want to be.
In this interview, Matthew and Jamie discuss work/life balance, health, social life integration and doing the ‘hustle.’
- Entrepreneurship and the intense lifestyle it sometimes brings, and how easy it is to lose yourself in the hustle.
- Their personal views on work/life balance and health and how different it is for everyone else
- Jamie’s Friday to Friday concept of working
- Sleep routine
- Approaching downtime and spending time with others, friends, a family should be integrated with your work and lifestyle.
- For more information on Jamie Stenhouse check out:
- Linkedin: https://au.linkedin.com/in/jamie-stenhouse- 68a34143
- Website: http://jamiestenhouse.com
- Instagram: @jamiestenhouse
- Twitter: @jamie_stenhouse
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://youwillneverworkagain.com/
- This podcast is brought to you by www.mroutsource.com – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you.