Do you do things on a repetitive basis?
In this week’s episode, Erlend will talk about Consistency. Everyone has habits, but a few ones who have good habits, they get the best results.
There is no such thing as overnight successes. It’s not rocket science. Rich people have been practicing good money habits for a long time. People that are fit have been eating healthy for a long period of time. So how do you stay consistent? It’s all about the regularity of things.
1. Don’t commit to a load of tasks
2. Do one habit at a time for a period of 90 days-
3. Be visual– put it in a place where you can see it every day- after 90 days, it will be a habit you will consistently think about.
If you want to have a better life in 5-10 years, ask yourself what you need to do on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to really get there.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you