In this episode of Hardcore MBA, Matthew Turner (author of The Successful Mistake) talks to Akash Karia, a bestselling author, renowned speaker and an all-star in productivity and forming new habits.
In this interview, Matthew and Akash discuss habit formation and being productive and being your best self.
- Akash’s expertise in Habits & Productivity
- The process of creating the habit, the science behind it
- Key Obstacles in Building Habits
- His new book which focuses on increasing productivity by harnessing the secrets of the world’s most productive people.
- What are the unique things that these CEO, elite-athletes and ultra-productive people do differently than most of us?
- How do they structure their day?
- How do they go about building these productive habits?
- How do these successful people maintain their productive lifestyle, while also enjoying the level of quality of life that most people only dream of?
- Comparing the old Akash to the new Akash, and this is well represented by his own physical health journey. His old lifestyle made him very sick, because of having a bad habit in terms of what he eats brought by being overwork.
- His 5-minute Rule which builds the small habits
- Akash Karia’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/Habit-Project-Supercharge-Productivity-Happiness-ebook/dp/B01L2778FE
- His approach in doing his book, using the AB Test (https://vwo.com/ab-testing/), the same approach he uses in his daily life. He gathers data in doing things, what is the effects of these in his life and how these affect others as well.
- The main tool he used was the Sienfield Calendar https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pongal.paid.seinfeld&hl=en
- This was specifically used in his daily work-out routine wherein he is already in his 289 days as of the recording. – https://lifehacker.com/5921492/wonderful-day-puts-seinfelds-productivity-secret-on-your-iphone
- For more information about Akash Karia:
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://youwillneverworkagain.com/
- This podcast is brought to you by www.mroutsource.com – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you.
- Rate, Review and Subscribe to Hardcore MBA on iTunes: