In this episode of Hardcore MBA, Matthew Turner (author of The Successful Mistake) talks to Ryan Robinson, a content marketer, consultant, and a Master of Side Businesses and Side Hustle.
In this interview, Matt and Ryan thoroughly discuss the importance of validating your idea with your audience before you launch a new product or project (Validation on top of validation).
In this episode, Matthew and Ryan discuss:
- The Key Do’s & Don’t in establishing a Side Hustle
- The importance of validating your idea with your audience (Validation on top of validation).
- His engagement with Content Marketing Consulting with LinkedIn and ODesk in creating in-depth blog contents
- The need to validate your presence in the market.
- 30-days to validate (http://30daystovalidate.com)
- Side Hassle Project (https://www.ryrob.com/podcast/), (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-side-hustle-project/id1251052869?mt=2)
- Creative ways millennials are making money https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanrobinson/2017/09/11/new-side-hustle-prepare-make-sacrifices/#3bfb2b75e27c
- For more information on Ryan Robinson check out:
- Instagram: @theryanrobinson
- Twitter: @TheRyanRobinson
- Don’t forget to grab your Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://youwillneverworkagain.com/
- This podcast is brought to you by www.mroutsource.com – outsourcing to the Philippines done for you.