Erlend is a big fan of the book “The One Thing”– it’s all about the one most important thing to do today to make everything else easier. And that is not just thinking about today but in the next five years.
If you are an entrepreneur, your life must be creative with lots of ideas all the time. So, he encourages a notebook– write it down.
Erlend strongly encourages all to have a notebook — Why? You can bring it to all sorts of meetings and much of a way of thinking. Just write it down, your mind is thinking at that time. If you have that perspective, it is just very easy to sit down and do things.
Erlend’s biggest tip:
When you write something down, you worry less because you let go of it– allows your body to let go of any impulsive thought.
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- Reveal the secret weapon for business success 90-Days-Profit
- Maintain a long-term relationship with your Virtual Assistant Outsourcing-Mastery-Secrets
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you