The second part of my Hardcore MBA seminar series is on a topic very near to my heart – gadgets, software, and technology. If you’re reading this, you probably know that I’m all about finding ways to save your time and leverage other people’s, and there’s no better way to do this than using carefully chosen software. The right piece of software can turn a daunting, time-consuming task into something that barely requires a first thought, let alone a second one!
In this week’s seminar podcast, you’ll find out:
- Why you should make your website as simple as possible.
- The importance of using software to measure everything – you can’t manage what you don’t measure!
- Why I keep my smart phone on silent and try not to have it packed full of apps.
- And the gadgets I carry with me everywhere for optimum work and health.
This week’s seminar is super simple to follow, but everyone will be able to take away at least one great tip from it – and even if you only find one useful new piece of software from this podcast, think about how much time it will save you over the course of your life. That’s got to be worth 45 minutes of your listening time.
To make things even easier for you, here’s a list of links to all the software and gadgets I mention in the podcast:
- Slack and Drift
- Private Internet Access
- Google Business Apps
- Hours Tracker
- Google Analytics
- Carrot app
- Victorinox Luggage Altmont 3.0 slimline laptop backpack
- Timbuktu Copilot bag
- Jambox speakers
- Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Manfrotto travel tripod
- Carrot Fit app
- Yoga Studio app
- Insight Timer app
- Andrew Johnson apps
Remember to let me know what you think about the seminars in the comments, and tell me if there’s any topics you’d like to see covered in the future!