This week’s episode is mind-blowing! You’ll get to learn about how NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) work wonders. Let’s learn more meaningful insights from the host of the podcast Mindset by Design and an expert of Neuro-linguistic programming-Andy Murphy. He will share about how powerful our mind could be and how it will affect your pursuit of success in all areas of life.
Matthew and Andy discussed:
- Andy’s’ story about the experiences that lead him to realize the importance of having the right mindset.
- Neuroscience 101: Understanding our brain having a conscious and unconscious mind.
- Having a clear picture of who you are, who you want to become and what you want your future would be
- Andy shared his wisdom about modern entrepreneurship and how a modern entrepreneur should keep up to changes; how they should manage problems, negative past experiences and learning to overcome them so they can focus on their objectives in business and in life.
- His recommendations and advice in taking meaningful steps to becoming a better version of yourself as an entrepreneur and as an individual.
- His perspective about how important it is to design a correct mindset in order to succeed in all areas of life
- Check out our website http://hardcoremba.com/
- Don’t forget to grab the Free Guide that shows you the 11 things you DO NOT want to do to build a successful business: http://successfulmistake.com/hardcore/
- Matthew Turner’s Book: http://successfulmistake.com/book/
- Check out Andy Murphy’swebsite: http://mindsetbydesign.com / and follow him on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Mindsetbydesign /
- How to escape the 9-5 and build your freedom business: http://bit.ly/youwillneverworkagainbook
- This podcast is brought to you by http://bit.ly/mroutsourcecom – Outsourcing to the Philippines done for you
Wow great job getting Dan to do an interview with you! He is the mentor to Dan Lok, an entrepreneur from Vancouver whom I have come to know quite well. Dan (Lok) talks about the impact Dan Pena had on his life all the time. Now I know why!
You mentioned Napoleon Hill and Outwitting book, you wanted to continue but you were interrupted by Dan, what did you want to say?