You may have seen this week’s Hardcore MBA guest on your television screens before – Mark Wright is a former winner of The Apprentice, and Climb Online, the company he founded with the help of Lord Sugar, had the most successful first year performance of anything to come out of that show so far.
In the podcast, Mark and I discuss:
- How Mark got started as a salesman back in Australia, and how he got his break in London.
- How to deal with stress and take the good times with the bad.
- The healthy habits that gave Mark the edge in The Apprentice.
- Why Mark does everything in house rather than outsourcing.
- The ways that public relations can help a small business even more than traditional advertising.
Mark has something special – you don’t win a national TV show and go into business with one of the world’s finest entrepreneurs otherwise! He has a natural talent for business, and giving this podcast a listen will help you pick up some of the great ideas he has to share. When you’re done listening, look Mark up on Twitter, and check out Climb Online.
What did you think of this week’s podcast? Did you agree with Mark’s take on outsourcing or public relations? Let us know below in the comments!
Wow great job getting Dan to do an interview with you! He is the mentor to Dan Lok, an entrepreneur from Vancouver whom I have come to know quite well. Dan (Lok) talks about the impact Dan Pena had on his life all the time. Now I know why!
You mentioned Napoleon Hill and Outwitting book, you wanted to continue but you were interrupted by Dan, what did you want to say?